They are seeking an Investment Analyst to join the team.
- assist with planning the valuation process
- identify and recommend assets due for independent valuation
- perform internal valuations of property assets (rental, development and DMF) this includes
- research the market to arrive at the most suitable metrics and assumptions around cap rates, discount rates, growth rates, life expectancies and turnover rates etc
- manage and update existing valuation models
- review development feasibilities
- review asset budgets and past performance
- drafting valuations for CFO, CEO and board of investment committee
- Liaise with stakeholders
We are looking for:
- proven valuation experience
- advanced financial analysis and modelling skills
- Property/development/retirement industry experience is advantageous.
the position is paying circa $85-90k + super.
Would this be of interest to you or someone you know?