My client is an established, highly regarded interior fit-out contractor, who've been operating within the Australian market for over 25 years. They specialise in producing predominately high-end commercial fit-outs, however also work within the education and government markets as well.
The company has experienced significant growth recently, having grown from a small, family-owned company to a large sub-contracting firm. They've successfully maintained their familial feel and approach to business and are currently working on a number of landmark projects within NSW.
- Large office with a smaller company feel
- Opportunity to be involved with high profile projects
- Competitive Salary package
Your role will primarily consist of producing documentation and joinery packages for large, complex commercial interior fit-out projects. You'll be working in a small team, reviewing and producing drawings using AutoCAD.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working within the D&C industry
- Prior experience with commercial workplace projects
- High proficiency with AutoCAD, preferably Revit skills as well
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of complex documentation packages
- Attention to detail
- Full Australian Working Rights
If the above position sounds like you, please click 'Apply Now'. If you would like more information regarding the position, please give Alexandra Lowe a ring on 02 8252 4027 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org