Work for a small but successful fit-out/refurbishment company on commercial workplace projects throughout Sydney. My client is an established D&C company that have been operating within the Australian market for over 10 years.
They're looking to bring on a talented Interior designer in an effort to accommodate for their expected increase in their pipeline of work.
My client is looking for a solid mid-level Interior designer, who's confident in their ability to assist on projects within any phase of design on multiple projects simultaneously. You'll be supported in your role by a junior and have access to the Design Director regularly, who is always happy to lend a hand.
- Work directly alongside PMs, suppliers, service consultants and any other consultants
- Assist on multiple projects from initial concept design through to completion at any given time
- Ensure all components of the design are running smoothly, on time and within budget
- Attend on-site meetings, as well as client meetings with the Design Director
In order to be the successful candidate for this role, you will need:
- A minimum of 3 years working in a similar position locally within a D&C company
- Extensive experience working on commercial workplace projects
- Full proficiency with ArchiCAD with some knowledge of the 3D capabilities ideal
- A recognised tertiary qualification in Interior Design or an equivalent
- The ability to work on numerous projects at once
How to Apply:
If you believe you'd be a suitable candidate for this position, please submit your application including your CV and Portfolio.
For more information regarding this role, feel free to call or email Alexandra Lowe on 02 8252 4027 OR firstname.lastname@example.org