Well-established as a leading multi-disciplinary design firm within the Australian market, my client is looking to expand their Interior Design team.
My client specialises in producing and delivering aged care, commercial, hospitality and residential projects to the highest of standards. With offices across Australia, their Sydney office is home to 3 interior designers and 20-25 other design professionals.
As a strong Interior designer, you will be responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team of three designers
- The design development and preparation of relevant documentation on a variety of aged care, residential, commercial and hospitality projects
- Working as part of a wider team of design professionals to ensure projects are delivered seamlessly, on time and within budget
- Coordinating with services consultants, suppliers, architects etc.
- Experience working within the Australian market in a similar role
- High proficiency in Revit
- Ideally prior experience with Aged-care and/or multi-residential and/or commercial workplace projects
- Tertiary qualification in Interior Design
If you're a passionate Interior Designer looking for the opportunity to join a company that will allow you to work on large-scale projects and develop your career, please click 'Apply Now'.
If you'd like more information regarding this role please feel free to get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02 8252 4020