This is an opportunity for a creative Interior designer with a strong technical background, to join the head office of an established fitout business with a national presence. They're known for their work predominately across the retail, commercial and hospitality sectors - specifically within the cafe and restaurant market.
As a company, my client has been working within the industry for over two decades, providing their clients with nothing but the highest of quality of service across the complete process of a project.
Their design team is small but are known to produce quality projects, however due to a recent influx of work, they are no longer able to sustain their increased pipeline of work. So, they're looking to bring on an experienced and talented designer or documenter to assist and join the team on a permanent basis.
You'll predominately be working within the design development and documentation stages of projects, ensuring your work is produced in a timely manner and to the standards of my client.
You'll be working both individually as well as part of a small team on projects primarily within the food/beverage industry, so my client is looking for a team player with excellent technical capabilities, who's confident working across all aspects of projects.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working within the Australian design industry
- Experience producing design and construction documentation for projects within the food/beverage sectors e.g. cafes, restaurants, food kiosks, bars etc.
- Ideally prior experience working for a fit-out company
- Industry experience with AutoCAD, and/or Revit + Adobe Creative Suite
- Full Australian Working Rights
If you'd like more information regarding this role please feel free to drop me an email at email@example.com or call me on 02 8252 4027. Otherwise if you feel you would be suitable for this position, please click 'Apply Now'.