My client is an established fitout business with a national presence, working predominately across the retail, commercial and hospitality sectors. They've been working within the industry for over two decades, providing their clients with nothing but the highest of quality of service across the complete process of a project.
Their design team is small but are known to produce quality projects so are no longer able to sustain their increased pipeline of work. So, they're looking to bring on an experienced and talented designer to assist and join the team permanently.
You'll predominately be working within the design development and documentation stages of projects, ensuring your work is produced in a timely manner and to the standards of my client.
You'll be working both individually as well as part of a team on projects so my client is looking for a team player with a passion for Interior Design, who's confident working across all aspects of projects typically within the food and beverage market. An out of the box tinking creative would be ideal.
- A minimum of 4 years' experience working within the Australian design industry
- Experience producing design and construction documentation for projects within the food/beverage sectors e.g. cafes, restaurants, food kiosks, bars etc.
- Ideally prior experience working for a fit-out company
- Industry experience with Revit, and/or AutoCAD + Adobe Creative Suite
- Full Australian Working Rights
If you'd like more information regarding this role please feel free to drop me an email at email@example.com or call me on 02 8252 4020. Otherwise if you feel you would be suitable for this position, please click 'Apply Now'.