My client is an established fitout business with a national presence, working predominately across the retail and hospitality sectors. They've been working within the industry for over two decades, providing their clients with nothing but the highest of quality of service across the complete process of a project.
Their design team is small and are no longer able to sustain their increased pipeline of work that has recently come through by themselves. So they're looking to bring on an experienced and talented designer to assist and potentially join the team permanently.
You'll predominately be working within the design development and documentation stages of projects, ensuring your work is produced in a timely manner and to the standards of my client.
You'll be working both individually as well as part of a team on projects so my client is looking for a team player with a passion for Interior Design.
- A minimum of 4 years' experience working within the Australian design industry
- Experience producing documentation for commercial, hospitality and retail projects
- Ideally prior experience working for a fit-out company
- Industry experience with Revit, and/or AutoCAD + Adobe Suite
- Full Australian Working Rights
If you'd like more information regarding this role please feel free to drop me an email at email@example.com or call me on 02 8252 4027. Otherwise if you feel you would be suitable for this position, please click 'Apply Now'.