Our client is the leading transport and roads agency for New South Wales. The organisation is responsible for improving the customer experience, planning, program administration, policy, regulation, procuring transport services, infrastructure and freight.
We are looking for an experienced Instructional Designer to join our client, an NSW State government agency, on a contractual basis.
What's in it for you...
- 7-month contract opportunity with NSW State Government
- Immediate start required
- offices are based in Petersham (WFH until further notice)
- $750 per day + super
- Provide consultation services and expert advice in all aspects of learning design and effective delivery methods to enable the development of innovative and responsive learning programs.
• Project manage and undertake a range of learning design projects including conducting functional task analysis and risk-based training needs analysis, to ensure the strategic curriculum needs of the
the organisation, business groups and employees are met.
• Coordinate suitable resources (internal and/or external vendors) ensuring the provision of high-quality products and services within an agreed quality assurance framework, time-frames and budgets.
• Design and develop effective learning programs including the design of the overall concept and development of curriculum, materials, tools, assessment and evaluations, for a diverse and dispersed workforce, in an industrially sensitive and safety-critical environment.
• Ensure the development of learning materials is effective, consistent and complies with relevant quality, RTO and technical standards and educational principles.
• Support the development of framework, policies, processes and procedures that enable the design of high quality learning programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia
- Be able to work 40 hours per weeks
- Previous experience in a similar role is ESSENTIAL