We are looking for a motivated Information Analyst to support information and data management, analysis and insights in our branch
The role works with a Senior Information Analyst and two other Information Analysts, reporting to the Senior Team Leader, Information and Program Management.
The team facilitates adaptive program delivery that embeds excellence and shares lessons across Sustainability Programs Branch. We provide leadership and expertise to:
- Plan delivery and manage program information
- Interpret information to generate insights for decision-making
- Track, understand and communicate progress
- 6-month contract opportunity with the NSW State Government
- Offices are based in Parramatta,
- $55 - $65 per hour + Super
- deliver timely, accurate and accessible data analysis and visualisation that meets the needs of program teams and senior management to support decision making and reporting
- monitor data governance and information management compliance and performance in the division, identifying potential risks and improvements
- support the design, development and maintenance of appropriate information management systems, data analysis methods and tools that effectively capture, analyse and communicate results and insights to support the NSW Government’s sustainability, climate change and emissions policy agenda
- provide analysis and/or modelling to inform business cases and support the program design process, defining appropriate indicators to assess achievement of outcomes, and analysis to support evaluation.
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia (35hours a week)
- Must have previous experience working with in data visualisation tools such as PowerBI are required.
- Must be able to commence