This construction company has a focus on government projects such as in defence, education and housing. They work with Indigenous landowners on the development of their assets to achieve sustainable and long term economic benefits. A focus on bringing on Indigenous employees is at the heart of what they do, to give back to the community.
If you are an Indigenous Australian and have an administration background, then we want to talk to you!
You will be an administration Assistant to support the smooth running of the busy office.
The role requires an organised candidate who has worked in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You will have strong attention to detail and strong excel skills.
- Front of house - answering and directing phone calls
- Data Entry
- Ad hoc Administration duties
- Diary management
- Maintaining office supplies (stationary/kitchen)
- Ordering couriers
- Previous experience within a Construction or property developer will be highly regarded
- Good personal presentation
- Minimum 2 years Admin experience
- Must be good at picking up IT systems
- Can work autonomously
- Attention to detail and prioritisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate-Advanced MS Word and Excel skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Mentoring and training
- Investment back into Community
- Friendly family feel environment
- New and exciting offices in Sydney CBD
You will only be considered if you are Indigenous Australian.
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com