Our client is at an exciting growth point in the lifespan of their business with recent new projects in the Hydraulics and Fire Protection department. They have a strong emphasis on Building services design across multiple market sectors in Australia, including; Healthcare, Education, Commercial & Aged Care.
The role will give you the chance to broaden your Hydraulic and Fire Protection design experience while being supported and encouraged by an inspiring and respected management team.
- 4+ years' Hydraulic and Fire Protection Engineering in Australia
- Building Services experience in Australia
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or time served plumbing
- Passion for Building Services
- Experience in a mix of new build and fit-out work
- Exciting career path
- Large and diverse projects
- Friendly team and culture
- Superb management
- Exposure to both fit-out and new build projects
- Huge career growth potential
- $80K - $110K salary
The successful candidate will have full working rights in Australia, good communication skills and will have experience delivering quality Hydraulic and Fire Protection design services.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume to email@example.com, call (02) 8252 4014 or apply online!