Mechanical and Fire Protection Service provider with a key presence across the Commercial & Industrial sector seeking a highly experienced and committed Technician due to securing solid contracts. Strong focus on the commercial sector including Local Council, Stockland, Education,Health, Sydney Trains and other Top Tier clientele.
- Reporting into a highly supportive & experienced Service Manager
- Responsible for fault finding
- Responsible for repair of Commercial Air Conditioning Equipment
- Carrying out service and preventative maintenance across key contracts.
- Cert III in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- 4 + years post trade experience
- ARCtick License
- VRV/VRF experience
- Clean Driving record
- Previous experience carrying out fault finding and repairs in the commercial sector
- OHS White Card
- Well presented
- Long-term permanent opportunity with a well-established provider
- Highly competitive remuneration
- Company Car, Phone, tablet etc.
- Well experienced and professional Senior Management
- Excellent working environment with a supportive team.
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 0405 487 244 or drop me an email on email@example.com