$40/h - $43/h +Super + Vehicle
a Tier 1 established and fast growing building services group specialising in HVAC & Refrigeration are currently seeking a HVAC Service Technician with experience in the commercial sector. They provide high quality consultation, design, installation, maintenance and breakdown services to a wide range of clients across different sectors throughout Australia.
About the role:
Due to growth and new contracts, multiple opportunity exists for experienced HVAC Technician. Duties will include preventative maintenance, breakdown repairs and installation of all types of air conditioning and refrigeration equipment in high profile buildings.
You must be a qualified HVAC technician with:
- Restricted electrical licence
- ARCTICK Refrigerant Handling Licence
- Current drivers licence
- Good presentation
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Proven track record
- Able to obtain White card and Police check
You will be rewarded with:
- Competitive salary package, super, allowances, overtime
- Fully maintained and fitted out company vehicle, toll tag, fuel card
- Mobile phone, uniforms, PPE & safety kit, equipment
- Induction training, ongoing development
- Challenging tasks and full management support
- Career progression opportunities within the group
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced HVAC Technicians to join a well regarded, enthusiastic and respected organisation.
If you are interested in this role, please click "APPLY NOW" or call Karl French on 0424 172 140 to discuss the role in more detail.