Circa $95k + super + phone + tablet + profit share
- Client liaison
- Business development
- Oversee operations and maintenance of OEM equipment in country (predominantly in Sydney)
- Supervise and lead the HVAC resources
- Planning & scheduling
- Spare parts recommendations
- Manage obsolescence, efficiency gains and design changes
- Assist the team with the physical works as required.
- Minimal HVAC design requirement but would be advantageous
- Must be eligible for security clearance
Vehicles can be included in the packages but this needs to be negotiated on a case by case as the packages change based on vehicle chosen, distance, etc..
This is a fantastic and unique opportunity to lead and grown your own HVAC team within the Defence sector working on naval ships.
If you would be interested in applying for this position or would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail then please click "APPLY NOW", or call Karl French on 0424 172 140