Aussie head contractor based in different locations around QLD, has a plant and equipment hire arm of the business that requires a HR Advisor. They service the civil, construction and mining industries throughout Australia from plant hire through to maintenance.
Reporting into and mentored by the lovely HR Manager, you may be based in either Wacol Brisbane, or Toowoomba. The first week of training will be from Toowoomba.
There are 80 staff in this arm of the business, and a number of sub-contractors.
You will have experience across L&D, performance management, recruitment (labourers through to marketing), onboarding and offboarding.
- Manage onboarding and exit processes
- Be the direct contact for HR enquiries
- Update, maintain, create policies and procedures as required and ensure
- Assist with the development, implementation and maintenance of HR systems to facilitate an efficient HR function
- Issue all contracts of employment
- Assist in Learning & Development
- Support initiative to building brand attraction
- Ensure HR compliance is meticulously kept
- Assist with training and development, culture and retention
- A large amount of adhoc administration will be involved
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resources Management
- 3 years experience in a generalist HR role. 2 years at Advisor level - MUST BE IN CONSTRUCTION
- HR system and process improvement
- Personality traits: highly approachable, trustworthy, thick skinned and enjoy the blue collar industries
- Work with a high level of Autonomy
- Microsoft Office Suite high competency
- HRIS experience not essential, no strategy experience needed.
- Teamwork is at the heart of their approach
- Professional development and training
- Attendance at industry events
- Work close to home
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident.
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com