We are currently recruiting for a Tier 2 Contractor, based out in the heart of Alexandria.
Reporting to the Group General Manager, the Human Resources Manager is responsible for providing the overall leadership and management of the Company’s Human Resources Management system in line with the Company’s expectations and legal requirements.
The role plans, develops, implements and manages the processes and procedures necessary for the smooth and timely operation of the Company’s human resources.
We are currently seeking a career driven and experienced HR Manager who has previously come from HR in within Construction industry. This is a Permanent opportunity and a newly created role, based in Alexandria. It is an also an immediate requirement.
- General HR functions including Planning, deveoping, implementing and monitoring the HR Function.
- Induction and Onboarding
- Performance Management
- Learning and Development
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or associated field.
- HR Experience within the Construction Industry!
- Understanding of human resources management processes and practices
- Australian Drivers Licence.
- Strong business skills to support risk identification, process improvement and change management
- Good working knowledge of Australian Legislation and standards relating to employment law.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills, excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.