A well established SME Project Management and advisory firm, working across projects in the built and infrastructure environments. Their HQ is based in Sydney, however have a growing Melbourne CBD office that requires a HR professional to support the Sydney HR Manager.
Reporting into the Sydney HR & Development Manager, you will be autonomously working from the Melbourne office. It will be a varied role, and we are seeking a strong writer of policies and procedures.
- Manage onboarding and exit processes
- Be the alternate contact point for HR enquiries
- Update, maintain, create policies and procedures as required and ensure
- Assist with the development, implementation and maintenance of HR systems to facilitate an efficient HR function
- Issue all contracts of employment
- Assist HR & Development Manager in all areas of Recruitment
- Support initiative to building brand attraction
- Ensure HR compliance is meticulously kept
- Assist with training and development, culture and retention
- Adhoc administration
- Minimum of 7 years with an SME or large organisation within HR functions
- High levels of initiative, strong attention to detail
- Excellent written skills to ensure ‘How to Guides’, Policy and Procedures can be written or updated as appropriate
- Be highly approachable so the team feels like they can come and talk any time
- Work with a high level of Autonomy, this role will be stand alone
- Microsoft Office Suite high competency
- Experience of HR Software platforms advantageous
- Teamwork is at the heart of their approach
- Professional development and training
- Attendance at industry events
- Regular Social Events including regular drinks after work, team events and work functions.
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident.
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 02 8252 4010 , email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com