- Both Government and Private Bids
- Pathway to Bid Manager
Builder of choice reaching their 15th year anniversary. Working in the commercial, retail and hospitality sectors they are able to deliver projects ranging from $1m to $20m and have done so successfully through developed systems and clear and concise management.
The bids team has two currently, working on 5-10 bids per week, thus needing assistance.
You will be maintaining the quality and consistency of brand assets across proposals, presentations, other marketing/corporate collateral and digital channels. This is a busy and fast paced role.
- Creating and formatting proposals and tender presentations through InDesign
- Assisting with the collection and collation of information for bids/tenders
- Developing supporting visuals/graphics (e.g. diagrams, org. charts)
- Coordinating and tracking proposals
- Developing and maintaining marketing/corporate collateral
- Working to our brand style guide
- Providing administrative support as required
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (e.g. Marketing, Communications, Business/Commerce, Graphic Design)
- Experience in construction, design or property prior
- 2-3 years graphics design experience
- Bid coordination or assistant highly regarded
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- High attention to detail and quality
- Focused personality
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (esp. Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident and have worked for a similar company.
Apply through this advert only.
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com