CGC Recruitment are working in partnership with a global Tier 1 design engineering consultancy, based in Sydney CBD. Fusing art, architecture and engineering, they deliver specialized services across the entire project life cycle.
12 month fixed term contract. $30-35 + Super p/hr.
You will be maintaining the quality and consistency of brand assets across proposals, presentations, other marketing/corporate collateral and digital channels. This is a busy and fast paced role.
- Creating and formatting proposals and tender presentations through InDesign
- Assisting with the collection and collation of information for bids/tenders
- Developing supporting visuals/graphics (e.g. diagrams, org. charts)
- Coordinating and tracking proposals
- Developing and maintaining marketing/corporate collateral
- Working to our brand style guide
- Providing administrative support as required
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (e.g. Marketing, Communications, Business/Commerce, Graphic Design)
- Experience in construction, engineering, architecture or property prior
- 2-3 years graphics design experience
- Bid coordination or assistance highly regarded
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- High attention to detail and quality
- Advanced InDesign (Must)
Immediate start, working from home until lockdown is lifted. Paid hourly therefore compensated for over time.
$35p/hr + Super.
How to Apply
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident.
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 0424 885 571,
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com