Grant System Support Contractor
|Job Title:||Grant System Support Contractor|
|Salary Detail:||$56 - $60 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Spencer Williamson|
Grant System Support Contractor coordinates and undertakes the implementation, maintenance and delivery of administration and data/information systems relevant to investments and funding programs, provides technical advice and support, and produces regular and ad-hoc reports to support effective planning, administration and decision making. The role also contributes to relevant development, planning and improvement initiatives.
• Working with others internally and externally to continually improve the efficiency, consistency and quality of administration and data/information systems given volume, diversity, the specialised nature of the data/information and multiple stakeholders with differing levels of capability/experience
• Providing timely, quality responses to requests for data/information and support
• Exercising internal influence to improve consistency and ultimately the quality of data/information.
• Coordinate and undertake activities associated with the implementation, maintenance and delivery of administration and data/information systems relevant to investments and funding programs, to ensure efficient, timely and accurate administration, data collection and records management
• Facilitate the implementation, delivery and maintenance of tools, information resources and training to members of the Sector Investment team and others as required, to improve efficiency, consistency and the quality of relevant data/information
• Coordinate and provide timely, specialist technical support to system users, in order to improve outcomes
• Facilitate the timely production and delivery of regular and ad-hoc reports, including analysis, to support planning and decision making associated with policy/program development, investments and funding programs
• Contribute to system development, planning and improvement initiatives
• Contribute to the development of and undertake reviews to improve the efficiency and quality of administration and data/information systems relevant to investments and funding programs, to ensure transparency, build accountability and ultimately optimise funding outcomes
• Support broader reviews of investment and funding frameworks and processes, to improve the quality of investment and funding decisions
• Directly provide and contribute to advice and recommendations regarding administration and data/information systems relevant to investments and funding programs, to manage risks and optimise outcomes. Maintain constructive relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to facilitate collaboration, foster support and effectively represent Create NSW.
• Smarty Grants experience required
• Attention to detail
• Good communication skills