Award-winning, boutique, interior design practice located in the Eastern Suburbs is seeking an experienced graduate Interior Designer to join their studio on a temporary basis.
With a significant increase in work coming through, my client is seeking a designer with strong Vectorworks capabilities to join their office to work on the design and documentation of commercial and residential projects.
Working as a graduate Interior Designer for my client will see you working directly with the directors of the company, across the full scope of retail, hospitality, workplace and residential projects.
You'll need to have strong proficiency in Vectorworks and excellent communication skills for this position. Ideally, you'll be available for an immediate start and have prior experience working on hospitality projects.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
- 2-3 years industry experience
- A strong understanding and prior industry experience using Vectorworks
- Exceptional design and communication skills
- Prior experience working from concept to delivery, ideally on hospitality projects
- SketchUp and Adobe Suite Knowledge
- Tertiary qualifications in Interior Design or an equivalent
- Full Australian Working Rights
If this position appeals to you and you'd like to submit an application, please click 'Apply Now'. If you would like more information regarding this position or have a confidential chat, please give Christina Ryan a call on 02 8252 4020 or email her on email@example.com