- 6- month contract opportunity with NSW State Government
- Flexible working options available
- Based in Sydney
- $60 - $70 per hour + super
- Monday - Friday working hours, 5 days per week
- 35 hour working week
Our client is the leading transport and roads agency for New South Wales. The organisation is responsible for improving the customer experience, planning, program administration, policy, regulation, procuring transport services, infrastructure and freight.
Primary purpose of the role:
The primary purpose of the role is to coordinate projects within the Office of the Secretary to support the achievement of key milestones and deliver strong cross-government relationships
- Coordinate the delivery of projects within the Office of the Secretary, in collaboration with stakeholders from across government.
- Work with cluster agencies and divisions to effectively facilitate the scheduling and prioritisation of work for a key focus area that may include State and Federal Government proposals, Ministerial briefings, Parliament or Cabinet.
- Prepare leaders within the Office of the Secretary to participate in cross-government projects and working groups. This may include attendance at meetings, including industry forums, stakeholder forums, Cabinet and Cabinet Committees
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia
- The ability to work 35 hours per week, 7 hours per day
- Experience in taking accountability for managing cabinet matters is desirable
- This role would suit candidates with experience in Ministerial Briefings
- Candidates must be able to provide details of 2 references
- Candidates must be able to pass a full background check if required