- Leading salary in excess of 180K achievable
- Centrally located Project
- Builder with strong pipeline and balance sheet
You will be joining a business that has become a major player in the NSW market over the last 25 years helping bring to life a diverse and innovative range of projects with blue chip clients. Over the last 24 months their turnover has exceeded the $700M mark which has enabled them to increase capability at mid-senior level management level and are well positioned tendering NSW government and private sector projects up to and over $100M
Tender pipeline includes - educational, data centers, industrial warehouses, aged care and general commercial works $40M - $120M
Culture / Benefits
Thriving culture working under a passionate senior leadership team who have just restructured and are driving the business forward.. The company enjoy high employee engagement, well run projects with sophisticated systems and a leading employee benefits scheme which includes a day off for your birthday, maternity and paternity leave and a training and development fund for all employees.
The company promote diversity, inclusion and balance being a builder to watch for employee satisfaction moving forward.
This project has just started, the scope includes a 60M industrial build across 3 buildings. You will working under a Site Manager and alongside 2 other Foreman helping to deliver project milestones, oversee quality of sub-contractor work, closely monitor safety and helping to drive programme to completion.
Salary in excess of 180K achievable
Ideal background / skills
- You will have a Carpentry trade, tertiary qualifications within building/construction would be advantageous
- Strong buildability knowledge and demonstrated experience working within the tier two market with reputable builders
- Have experience working on structure and finishes
- Demonstrated leaderships skills and ability to motivate and drive the team / project
- Ability to get the best out of people and promote best practices
- Strong safety practices
Please call Carmel Jones, Associate Director on 0428 433876 for more information of apply below. Carmel.firstname.lastname@example.org