- Commercial and Educational fitouts / construction - $5M
- Loyal, supportive and family friendly culture
- Mixture of government and corporate clients
Join a premier boutique fitout / construction firm operating within the commercial, educational and government space. They have been trading for over 30 yrs, have a solid client base and offer a supportive culture. Boutique in nature they can offer clients a personalised service and currently employee a team of 20 people. Projects range from $1M - $5M.
Working closely with the Project Manager / Construction Manager you will have early involvement on all projects and assist, were required, to scope and let contracts. Once a project is on site you will be responsible for the day to day delivery of all site activities ensuring quality and safety are maintained and project milestones met.
We are open to chatting with Leading Hands or Foreman that are looking to step up. The Construction Manager will spend time training and mentoring the next generation who are looking for an opportunity to progress.
This position will suit a specialist fitout supervisor who has a strong history in the interiors market and good eye for detail
Salary will depend on experience however figures between 140K – 160K can be expected.
- Carpentry trade with experience on commercial fitout projects
- Ability to plan, coordinate and manage sub-contractors
- Ability to interpret drawings and programmes and develop short term programmes using MS project
- Previous experience working with a well-run builders on commercial projects
- Good communication and an intermediate level of computer literacy