Established over 40 years ago this highly respected builder who are highly regarded throughout Queensland are looking to add a couple of key people to their Brisbane team. They only operate in QLD and have a large office in Brisbane with 3 other offices located elsewhere in the state. They specialise in the commercial, health, aged care and industrial sectors with projects valuing anything from $5M to $30M.
About the Role – Foreman/Site Manager, Townsville, immediate start
Due to continued growth and recent successful tenders they are now looking for a Foreman/Site Manager to join their team in Townsville and initially deliver a $4M commercial project which will run for 14 weeks.
They are ideally looking for someone currently based in Townsville on a permanent basis but will also look at someone who is willing to go to Townsville from a different area in QLD. They will provide accommodation. The project will run for 14 weeks. They need someone to start within in the next two weeks.
Skills and Experience
- Worked for a similar size builder in Australia
- Mixed project portfolio
- Come from a trade background
- Have stability on your CV
- Previously worked for a Tier 2 builder
- Able to work in team environment
- Be well presented and a good communicator to clients and sub-contractors
- Eager to succeed
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to spend the next 10 years with a builder who are highly respected in the QLD building market.
- Work for a builder who are keen to accelerate your growth
- Work for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
How to Apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com