Established in QLD over 40 years ago and currently operating in 3 states, their QLD division is thriving and are largely respected throughout the industry. The sectors they operate in are Education, agecare, industrial, defence and health and their project vales vary from $5M to $70M with projects in the $15M to $30M being their consistent areas.
About the role – Foreman
Due to ongoing successful tenders they are now looking to appoint an experienced Foreman to join a project team delivering a $25M education project located in the southern suburbs of Brisbane.
You will be responsible for assisting the Site Manager with driving subcontractors on site as well as assisting with site safety, tool box talks, QA and dealing with any construction issues. Site teams will also consist of a Project Manager, Contracts Administrator, Site Engineer and Safety Officer who will work closely for successful project completion.
Skills and Experience you must meet to be considered
- Worked for a similar size builder in Australia
- Come from a trade background
- Have experience on projects of $15m plus as a minimum
- Have stability on your CV
- Previously worked for a Tier 2 builder
- Able to work in team environment
- Be well presented and a good communicator to clients and sub-contractors
- Eager to succeed
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly respected builder with a first-class reputation.
- Working on a great variety of complex projects
- Working for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
- Good work/life balance
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below. Or email your CV to David Hope on firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com