Work with passionate directors under a handpicked exe management team in a business that has been operating in the Sydney market for over 10 years and has forged a career working with blue chip clients. Currently turning over approx. $250M and employing s dedicated team of 120 ppl.
Why people want to join
This builder has been on quite the journey over the last 5 years and is now a major player in the Sydney market delivering large scale construction projects valued to $80M. The exe management team are a highly developed group of industry professional that boast successful careers within the mid-tier market. The culture thought the business is inclusive and diverse, family friendly and all staff enjoy internal training and mentoring from exe management and team leaders
Based on site in Western Sydney working closely with a Site Manager you will assist with the safe and timely delivery of the project. You will work closely with the sub-contractors to schedule the day to day works offering help and advice when required.
Background / Experience
- Trade background ideally with health experience
- Ability to build good client relationships and manage personnel and operate cohesively within a team environment
- Strong technical, planning & programming skills
- Extensive knowledge of building trades, and how to push projects
- Good safety & company system management skills
- Above average computer literacy
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please apply for the position below or call Carmel Jones on 0428 433876 / Carmel.email@example.com