This builder has over 2 decades of experience in QLD and NSW and boasts a large portfolio of projects from new office complexes to commercial heritage renovations, auditoriums to hospitality refurbishments and commercial fit-outs. The company currently holds a strong financial position and is hiring due to strategic growth.
Due to planned growth they are looking to engage a Foreman that is capable of delivering projects between $3M to $5M. As the Foreman you will be required to oversee/coordinate the day to day activates to ensure that safety, quality and programme are adhered to and run the project yourself from a site perspective.
Culture / Benefits
The culture throughout this business one of honestly and integrity. The Directors and General Managers have an inclusive and supportive mentality and employees enjoy a stable working environment with ongoing training, development and career progression. This builder is truly an employer of choice amongst the medium builders.
Background / Experience
- Demonstrated ability to independently (or as team leader) delivered commercial project valued up to $5M
- Trade (compulsory) and tertiary building qualification highly regarded
- Ability to build solid client relationships and manage personnel to operate cohesively within a team environment
- Strong technical, planning & programming skills
- Extensive knowledge of building trades, and how to push projects
- Above average administration skills with a keen eye for managing budgets, preliminaries and variation management
- Good safety & company system management skills
- Experience in hospitality education and heritage is highly valued
- Above average computer literacy, this builder uses electronic management tools on site
For construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com