Specialist Fire Protection Contractor
$$ - Package Negotiable dependent on experience
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Fire Systems Designer to join an industry leading company and work from a satellite office in Sydney. The role has potential to develop into building an interstate design team.
The business employ over 200 staff over three disciplines - fire, hydraulic and electrical services. Specializing in the design, installation and servicing of new and existing fire safety systems in residential & commercial buildings.
As a Fire Systems Designer you will be responsible for the design and documentation of building fire protection systems from concept through to detailed design, coordinating with electrical, mechanical and hydraulic disciplines to ensure the successful delivery of the fire protection scope.
You will be required to manage your own workload and undertake regular site inspections including liaising with clients and other business professionals.
- Production of engineering drawings for various fire protection systems
- Undertake hydraulic calculations using Hyena software or similar
- Collaborate with our clients, architects, consultants and authorities
- Develop and build our interstate design team
- Tertiary qualification in mechanical engineering or similar.
- Fire system design experience
- Proven experience in AutoCAD & Revit MEP
- Have a firm understanding of the fire industry and Australian Standards
- Excel, Word, Outlook and other general computing skills
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
If you would be interested in applying for this position or would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail then please click "APPLY NOW" or contact Karl French on either 0424 172 140 or email@example.com