Fire Service Supervisor - Electrical
Tier 1 Fire & Safety Company
$100,000 - $110,000 + Package
This role is for a Supervisor that wants to develop into Wollongong Branch Manager in the coming years.
An experienced Fire Service Supervisor with an Electrical Background is required for a Tier 1 Fire & Safety Company to Supervise the Service team and eventually in the coming years become the Branch Manager in Wollongong. The role will be reporting initially to the Service Manager for NSW who is based in Sydney.
As Supervisor you will:
- Deliver EBIT, gross revenue, gross margin, and overhead cost targets. Revenue $3 million and EBIT $350K
- Manage and create effective field force performance, customer management, margin achievement and contract compliance.
- Maintain a workforce of Technicians that have the skills, knowledge, tools, equipment, and processes to meet customer and business needs. 9 direct reports and 4 differing sub-contractors
- Be responsible for areas & contracts including Illawarra, Highlands, Shoalhaven Regions, including Education facilities, Local Councils and Coal Mines. Servicing Fire alarms, Warning systems, Gaseous suppression, Sprinkler systems, Hydrant systems, Exit / Emergency lights & Fire doors.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Managed/Supervised a team of service technicians and sub-contractors in the field service industry for at least 3 years or have demonstrated the potential to assume such responsibility.
- Demonstrable hands o experience within Fire Service and with an Electrical background
- Undertaken Service Management Training
- Trade qualifications in fire electrical discipline or similar.
- A Management style that promotes a culture of coaching for improved performance
- Good communication skills
- Strong Customer Relationship skills
You should be able to:
- Manage the relationship with the customer so win/win outcomes are achieved
- Meet and exceed KPI’s
- Implement clear process for the management of work
- Develop and train team members
- Demonstrate Service management skills
- Show Strong product / market knowledge
- Hold people accountable for their work
- Prioritise and be highly organised
- Leads by Example
- Achieves outstanding productivity from team
- Keeping staff focused on the key drivers of the business during continuous change.
- Business units at different levels of accepting accountability.
- Coordination of activities across business units.
- Driving a culture in which employees relentlessly pursue further improvement and growth in an environment of accountability for outcomes.
- Increasing the skill level of midlevel managers.
- Managing multiple and often competing priorities.
- Driving a culture in which employees are required to perform their work in a repeatable way without direct management.
- Delivering service levels that will achieve and sustain market leadership in a highly competitive industry with many new entrants.
- Members of the service team will be at different levels of professional maturity.
If you would be interested in applying for this position or would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail then please either click "APPLY NOW", send your CV to email@example.com or call Karl at 0424 172 140.