$50/h + Super + Vehicle etc.
A Fire Electrical Service Technician is required for a well established privately owned multi-services Contractor with an excellent reputation within the building services industry.
They have long standing relationships with a number of leading property owners and builders across a diverse range of project sectors - Commercial, Healthcare, Aged Care, Hospitality, Education etc.
Reporting into the Business Unit Manager, you'll have full support but also autonomy. You will be joining a business that has a key focus on looking after their own and promoting from within, so if you perform well you will be rewarded and looked after. They also offer extensive training and development to employees.
About the role:
You'll be responsible for servicing various fire systems and related equipment for key clients throughout Sydney metro. Key responsibilities include; servicing, repairing, installing, testing, programming and maintaining Fire systems.
Essential Criteria you will need:
- Electrical trade qualifications - essential as you will also be involved in 240V works.
- Experience in testing, service and programming. *Must have strong fire programming experience on a range of fire panels*
- Current manual NSW drivers licence;
- Highly organised and reliable with a commitment to work to the highest standard
- Strong communication skills with the ability to write technical reports
- A highly supportive culture
- Ongoing training opportunities and career advancement
- Highly competitive hourly rate - $45ph + depending on experience
- Fully maintained company vehicle, mobile phone;
- A variety of other attractive benefits that will be discussed at the interview