Based in Sydney Metro this Building Services Business are highly progressive, dynamic, and Australian owned who have a solid relationship across the industry. They have an excellent reputation across NSW & ACT and are looking to expand their Electrical Teams. With contracts across a diverse range of project sectors including Commercial, Healthcare, Aged Care, Hospitality, Education etc.
About the role:
You'll be responsible for servicing various fire systems and related equipment for key clients throughout Sydney Metro.
Key responsibilities include; servicing, repairing, installing, testing, programming and maintaining Fire systems.
You will have full support but also autonomy and joining a business with a key focus on looking after their staff from promoting within. Extensive support, training and professional development is on offer.
- Electrical trade qualifications - essential as you will also be involved in 240V works.
- Experience in testing, service, repairs, and minor installations.
- Knowledge in Fire Panel Programming
- Current NSW driver’s license
- Highly organised and reliable with a commitment to work to the highest standard.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to write technical reports.
- A highly supportive culture
- Ongoing training opportunities and career advancement
- Highly competitive hourly rate - $40-45/ph + depending on experience.
- Fully maintained company vehicle, mobile phone.
- High staff retention and engagement
- Industry Leading culture
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 0405 487 244 or drop me an email on email@example.com