- Excellent personal development & training opportunities
- Must be a licenced Electrician & experience
- Up to $50/h + Super + Vehicle + O.T + Benefits
They have long standing relationships with a number of leading property owners and builders across a diverse range of project sectors - Commercial, Healthcare, Aged Care, Hospitality, Education etc.
Reporting into the Business Unit Manager, you'll have full support but also autonomy. You will be joining a business that has a key focus on looking after their own and promoting from within, so if you perform well you will be rewarded and looked after. They also offer extensive training and development to employees.
About the role:
You'll be responsible for servicing various fire systems and related equipment for key clients throughout Sydney metro.
Key responsibilities include; servicing, repairing, installing, testing, programming and maintaining Fire systems.
- Electrical trade qualifications - essential as you will also be involved in 240V works.
- Experience in testing, service and programming.
- Current manual NSW drivers licence;
- Highly organised and reliable with a commitment to work to the highest standard
- Strong communication skills with the ability to write technical reports
- A highly supportive culture
- Ongoing training opportunities and career advancement
- Highly competitive hourly rate - $50/ph + depending on experience
- Fully maintained company vehicle, mobile phone;
- A variety of other attractive benefits that will be discussed at the interview
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 0405 487 244 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org