To provide overall leadership for the finance department, overseeing financial operations, management accounting and being apart of the business unit leadership team.
Your duties will include;
- Developing financial plans, forecasts, P&L's supporting the financial objectives.
- making recommendations to senior management, implementing efficient, accounting systems.
- reporting standards and expenditure controls of projects and business units.
- Coordinate and prepare annual budget and business plans
- monitor and highlight the company performance - actual and flux analysis
- monitor all project costs for the company, ensuring costs are within control
- Treasury - regular review of the financial position. Monitoring cash flow
- Strategic planing.
To be considered for this role you must have the following;
- Experience in a similar role within an Construction, Engineering contractor - essential.
- CPA qualified or Masters degree.
- Passion for Business Financials.
- a minimum of 5 years experience in Finance Management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Australian citizenship