- Full time permanent opportunity
- $80-$90K + super
- North Sydney location
About the Company
CGC Recruitment is a specialist recruiter in the construction and property sector. We are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join the finance team of a property & facilities management company on a permanent basis.
About the Role
Reporting to the directors, you will be responsible for the full functioning accounts of several portfolios. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Payable & Payroll
- Cash management
- Forecasting & budgeting
- Maintain relationships with tenants/lessors and conduct rent reviews in accordance with the market
- BAS and GL Reconciliation
Who we are looking for
The ideal candidate will be able of managing the day-to-day accounting functions of their respective portfolios, with no additional assistance.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a full functioning accounts role
- Must have relevant experience in Property Management or dealing with contracts
- CA/CPA qualified or nearly completed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using Xero
If this sounds like you or you know an individual who is looking for a great career and meets the above requirement, then please apply now or contact Skye Wexelman on 02 8252 4005.