Only considering candidates who have had Deltek experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced finance / book keeping individual who is looking to establish themselves within a growing organisation, offering longevity and career development.
There are about 400 people in the wider organisation internationally (spanned across the UK) however a much smaller amount in the Sydney Office, creating a 'small business' feel.
You will be reporting into the CFO who is based in London, but also to the local engineering directors too.
There is the option to be part-time or full-time, it is dependent on the successful candidate.
Duties will consist of but not limited to:
- Using the system Deltek
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Financial and Project reporting
- Month to month reporting calendar
- Ad hoc administrative support when needed
- Monitor cash movements and cash forecasts
- Bank reconciliation
To be considered for the role you will:
- Have a minimum of 3 years Bookkeeping and financial experience, touching on administration, preferably within construction, engineering or design.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Be proficient using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Must have used Deltek
Previous experience working within construction/engineering/design is essential!
How to Apply
Apply below or for more information, contact Danyelle on 0282 524017 firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com