Our client is a mid-tier engineering design consultancy and a specialist in the structural engineering design sector. It is through their dedication to client satisfaction that the company has developed a reputation for excellence, integrity and long-term relationships within the local market.
Finance Manager required to manage the company accounts and finances. You will work closely with the 4 company Directors, and oversee the support team.
Your daily duties will include but not be limited to;
- Annual budgeting and cash flow forecast.
- Prepare taxation including;BAS, GST, Workers Comp, Payroll tax.
- To oversee the support team; Project accounts Administrator, Office Manager / Receptionist & Debt Collector (AR).
- Liaise with external Bookkeeper.
- HR duties that include; Staff on-boarding, inductions, It set-up, streamline internal processes, organise team events.
- Lead monthly finance meetings with Directors, presenting costs and margin analysis.
- Assist Project Managers with project accounting.
- Provide strategic planning and operational support to Directors and discipline leaders.
- Experience in a similar role within an Engineering or Construction firm - essential.
- CPA qualified or Masters degree.
- Excellent user of Excel
- Full proficiency with Synergy - projects management and accounting software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Australian citizenship