As the Finance Manager/Company Accountant, you will oversee the accounts function for the business. You will be responsible for managing a small team that consist of an Accounts Assistant and Receptionist/Administrator.
As a member of the Senior Management team you will be involved in strategic planning, and attend senior management meetings. To be considered for this role you must have experience in the following;
- Producing month end finance reports and presenting to Directors.
- Managing company cashflow, and all bank, credit card reconciliations
- Overseeing the Accounts Assistant supervising and supporting in all AP/ AR duties, as well as managing the Receptionist daily.
- Fortnightly and Monthly payroll for employees and contractors
- Preparing annual estimates of expenditure, budgets and forecasts.
- Liaising with Project Managers, Construction Managers and Subcontractors with all areas of finance and accounting.
- Preparing Monthly project reports and ensuring project is up to date on MYOB software.
- Supporting internal staff with all administration and finance.
- Relevant industry experience (construction, engineering or architecture)
- CPA qualification or equivalent
- MYOB proficiency and an advanced user to the Microsoft packages
- 7-10 years experience as an accounting professional.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present
- Experience in managing others
- Passion for construction
Please only apply for this role if you have experience within a relevant industry!
For more information, please contact Danyelle on 0282 524017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org