- Live Projects in the Sydney CBD with continuous work in the pipeline
- Work with a well established contractor with strong systems and leadership
- Delivery of Iconic projects with a leading contractor
Industry leading Facade Contractor working across both the Commercial & Infrastructure Tier 1 sector. Design & Construct contractor with key relationships in across the built environment. You will be joining a solid team with highly experienced Senior Management to delivery top class projects across NSW.
- Supervising and management position
- Reporting into a PM/Construction Manager potentially working across a number of projects including Commercial towers, Stadiums, Infrastructure etc.
- Leading the way on the installation of Curtain Wall, Windows/Doors, structural internal glazing and structural fins.
- Supervise and manage all site activities
- Read plans and drawings
- Communication and liaison with client/builder
- Responsible for Toolbox Talks, Safety, Logistics, Pre-Starts, ITPS
- Have a trade background in carpentry or glazing or similar
- First Aid Certificate
- Ideally EWP tickets/forklift and working from heights
- Able to lead a team
- Able to work autonomously and in a team
- Self-Motivated and Reliable
- Sound Computer skills
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 0405 487 244 or drop me an email on email@example.com