This engineering consultancy are a clear leader in their specialist facade and structural offering. With a strong pipeline of both local and international projects, they have an immediate need for a Facade Engineer.
Due to their size and cohesive departmental structure they can offer a clearly defined career path and fantastic training and development opportunities.
The successful applicant will have had a high degree of client exposure as there is an expectation to manage projects, attend client meetings, give technical guidance and promote the groups capabilities.
You will be involved in and will head up a range of highly visible large scale projects from concept to completion and will have the chance to boost your market profile expertise and skills along the way.
To be considered for the role you should possess the following:
- A background in Structural Engineering
- 5+ years' experience in Façade / Building design
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- The desire and drive to mentor and manage junior engineers