Established for close to 20 years this facade & interiors contractor is a key player throughout the national skyline. Attaining a strong focus on quality they are a leading supplier and contractor are one of the biggest packages for interiors and external wall projects. With secured works nationally they are seeking an adaptable and highly detailed Facade Engineer to join their high performing team.
- Play a leading function of the Design & Engineering Team supporting experienced Project & Design Managers
- Structural calculation and documentation of curtain wall, window walls, steel, cladding and facade elements.
- Sending RFI to clients using Aconex
- Coordination with design and drafting teams.
- Assisting project team during delivery stage.
- Qualifications in Civil/Structural Engineering, Construction Management or related
- 2 + years in experience in design and/or engineering
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Top Tier contractor
- Work on some of the most Tier 1 iconic projects in NSW
- Flexible and relaxed work culture.
- Health and infrastructure projects.
- On-going training and mentorship
- Highly experience and open-minded management team
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 0405 487 244 or drop me an email on email@example.com