Tier 1 aluminium and glass facade contractor are seeking a Drafter to join their national team of 80 staff. Offices based in Mascot within a highly diverse and experienced team. This contractor utilises leading technology such as 3D printing and modelling within their prototyping and design process.
Due to recent expansion they require a Facade Drafter to assist with the upcoming demand. Reporting into a Design and Drafting Design Manager who are highly experienced and will support you in your career, you will be working across the design process.
- 2 - 3 + years experience in Façade Engineering/Design
- Prepare shop and setout drawings and elevations.
- Have the ability to review and coordinate project performance
- AutoCAD or Revit exp.
- Previous experience in either windows, doors, glassing, curtain walls, cladding and/or facades essential.
- Previous experience in an engineering design consultancy.
- Top Tier contractor
- Work on NSW’s most iconic projects
- High Rise commercial & residential projects
- Flexible and relaxed work culture
- Highly experience and open-minded management team
- Utilise the most advanced technology in the industry
If you are interested in this role please hit ‘Apply Now’ or please contact me on (02)8252 4002 Or email me your up to date CV to Mathew.email@example.com
Please visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com to check out a selection of other live roles that we are currently recruiting for.