Supporting the GM of construction and other executives; Integral to this role is the ability to coordinate, manage and create efficiencies through effective management of all administrative requirements for the relevant managers with
discretion and sensitivity.
- Correspondence Management - phone, emails, documents, reports
- Diary Management - travel, daily appointments, meetings, scheduling
- Meeting Management - preparing agendas and documents, minutes, venue coordination, function management
- Financial - credit card reconciliations, expense summaries
- General Executive Support - providing high quality and professional support
- General Administration - understanding strategic business
plans and support the achievement and communication of direction
- Back up admin support relief when needed.
- Must have experience in construction industry or similar prior
- Completion of senior secondary level of education
- Current Drivers Licence
- Minimum 5 years’ experience directly involved in assisting executives in a corporate office environment
- Intermediate to advanced level computer skills in Microsoft Office (word, excel, outlook)
- Intermediate written and verbal communication skills
- Highly developed organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
- High level administrative skills
- Well-developed keyboard and data entry skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain business integrity and confidentiality in all situations
- Experienced in conflict resolution, negotiation and problem solving
- Competitive Salary $90-100k + Super depending on experience
- Flexible 12 month fixed term contract
- Supportive yet autonomous position
- Great culture and plenty of work.
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident and have worked for a similar company in a similar role.
Apply through this advert only.
Call Mikaila on 0424 885 571 for a confidential chat.
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com