- 3 month contract opportunity with NSW State Government - Immediate start!
- Based in Parramatta - required on site.
- Must have prior experience supporting high level-executives!
Through communicating and working in collaboration with a range of stakeholders and professionals who work with children in a range of early childhood education environments, our client ensures the delivery of high-quality services to build a better future for children. Our client is also responsible for implementing and administering state-based funding to continuously improve the quality of and access to early childhood education in NSW.
- Provide high level clerical and administrative support and services to internal and external clients
- Track and manage incoming and outgoing correspondence for the unit and determine action or referral in accordance with office procedure
- Monitor and maintain store supplies and equipment
- Co-ordinate and update the executive's diary and other commitments, including arranging travel, meetings, catering and other hospitality arrangements and other office functions as required
- Maintain the unit’s records, systems and databases, record data and file to ensure that all documentation is securely stored and readily accessed
- Provide word-processing and data entry services and draft correspondence, such as, letters, memoranda, agenda, minutes, briefing notes and related documentation on behalf of the manager and unit
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia (40 hours/week)
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential, prior government experience is highly desirable
- Prior experience with systems TRIM and MS Suite is highly regarded