Large tier 2 contractor who are multi-divisional working in the roads infrastructure space.
They have a national portfolio and are established in the Sydney region.
Working in a bid team for infrastructure projects in NSW this will be a contract position for a duration around 6-12 months.
Currently there are a lot of EOI's in the NSW area and the influx of work is stretching the current team.
This will be an office based position and you will be working in a team of multiple commercial and estimating colleagues on important contracts.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Estimating of tenders using first principles of estimating
- Identify cost risks and opportunities with various tender submissions Leading the tender, offer & quotation creation and submission process
- Preparation and production of project costings
- Present and discuss costings with General Manager
- Post tender negotiations and contract review
- Sourcing supplier and sub-contractor quotes and availability
- Liaising with clients, consultants, sub-contractors, suppliers & stakeholders
- Calculation and production of work claims
- Develop a programme of works
- Budget tracking of each project inclusive of sub-contractors, materials, labour & plant and production of reports
- Civils & Infrastructure experience
- RMS experience