- Established for over 20 years this award winning builder who operate in NSW, Victoria and QLD are known for delivering Educational & Health projects from a value of $20m to $150m.
- The company has two divisions which consists of a construction arm and a fit out and refurbishment arm, they are one of the main players in construction sector here in NSW and have strong ties to universities, health infrastructure and student accommodation developers.
- Their Sydney office is looking to strategically hire an Estimator to join a team of 5 to price a variety of projects across the commercial building sphere. You could be a Junior Estimator looking to step up to a more senior role or you would be a Estimator with a tier 3 looking to get involved in larger projects.
- As an Estimator you will be joining a builder who has an annual T/O of over $400m and have one of the best staff retention rates in the industry. They will see this is a long term appointment, showing stability on your CV is essential.
- Ideally you will come from a degree background and hold at least 2 to 3 years experience as an Estimator with a known builder. A mixture new build experience would be ideal but they are flexible for the right person.
- A completed Construction Management degree
- Experience with a well-known builder
- Ideally a Commercial/health background, mixed construction and fit out is preferred
- Eager to succeed in your career
- Able to work in a team
- Good work ethic
- Ability to multitask
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Billy Versey on 02 8252 4015 / 0406 707 277 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com