This boutique Engineering consultancy specialist in providing commercial and estimating support to main tier civil contractors and client side transport organisations in SE QLD. One of their key areas is providing engineering strategy and commercial expertise to pre-contracts teams in the civil construction industry and have a proven track record of assisting organisations win work with an excellent commercial outcome.
Due to internal growth plans they have recently identified an opportunity for an experienced civil estimators who is looking for the next step in their professional career to add value to existing projects and develop alongside their senior leadership team. The position will involve:
- Estimating of tenders using first principles of estimating
- Identify cost risks and opportunities with various tender submissions Leading the tender, offer & quotation creation and submission process
- Preparation and production of project costings
- Present and discuss costings with General Manager
- Post tender negotiations and contract review
- Sourcing supplier and sub-contractor quotes and availability
- Liaising with clients, consultants, sub-contractors, suppliers & stakeholders
- Calculation and production of work claims
- Develop a programme of works
- Budget tracking of each project inclusive of sub-contractors, materials, labour & plant and production of reports
We are actively looking to speak with experienced civil Estimators with a proven background across civil or rail infrastructure project who are looking to take the next step in their career and join a growing Engineering consultancy in SE QLD.
For more information, please call Rory on 042 026 703 or email your resume direct to email@example.com