I am currently working with a Government Organisation that is responsible for the delivery of a range of projects in the Infrastructure sector. You will be based in Sydney's West and working on an ongoing contract basis. This is a great opportunity to join a Government body that has extensive work coming up.
Duration: 6 Months
Rates: $500 - $660 P/d + Super
Hours: 38 p/w
Working as an Estimator you will be responsible for the pricing of a range of projects from sub $1m to $50M +
- Tertiary qualifications in Quantity surveying, Engineering or a similar field
- Minimum 6 years experience in an Estimating position
- Proven track record estimating Infrastructure projects - ideally water projects. Electrical estimators are also encouraged to apply
- Government experience would be ideal however happy to look at tier 1,2 and 3 civil contractors who have worked on Government works.
- Available to start end of May
- Proven track record applying first principles estimating
- Water experience is highly regarded.
Apply via your preferred job board, or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org