- Position based in Hurstville area, convenient parking available
- Professional, friendly culture with high employee engagement
- Would suit QS looking to make transition to Building Contractor
Premier boutique fitout firm operating within the commercial and educational space. They have been trading for over 30 yrs, have a solid client base and offer a supportive culture. Boutique in nature they are able to offer clients a personalised servicem delivered bu a close-knit team of 30 people.
- Reporting to the Estimating Manager and working closely with the submissions team and another Senior Estimator you will be responsible for producing BOQs and undertaking take offs using CUBIC.
- Projects range from a $500K make good to full office fit outs for blue chip corporates worth $5M.
- Aside from projects within office fitout you will also undertake work across Defence and Medical sectors.
- All methodology is completed by the Construction and Project Managers and submissions formalised by the administration teams.
- This position could align with a qualified Quantity Surveyor that is looking to make the transition across to a building contractor.
- This business enjoys high employee engagement and low staff turnover due to inclusive, professional and flexible culture.
- The company has enjoyed repeat business from the exceptional service that clients receive, and quality of product produced.
- The company are growing at a steady pace, so the director has time to invest in people and their careers
- Quantity Surveying or Construction Estimating background with related degree
- Willingness and desire to forge a career within the estimating profession
- Have an analytical mind and attention to detail
- Highly developed IT skills (use of CUBIC)
Please call Carmel Jones on 0428 433 876 / 82524019 for more information or apply for the position below. firstname.lastname@example.org