A Tier 2 builder who have been operating between the Gold Coast and Brisbane for nearly 18 years are a consistent winner each year at the MBA awards and have created a very good name for themselves in the QLD building industry. They are known for delivering projects in the residential, education, health and industrial sectors from $5M to $40M.
The role – Estimator
They are looking for an Estimator to join the Estimating team in their Brisbane office. You will be joining a team of 3 and will be a key part of the team reporting to your Estimating Manager. They are looking for someone with around 5-8 year’s experience and their ideal candidate would have come from a QS background, but this is not essential.
What you need:
- Have a completed degree in Construction Management
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience as an Estimator
- Experience with a known builder in Australia
- MUST HAVE A BUILDING BACKGROUND
- Able to use Buildsoft/Cost X
- Stability on your CV with previous employers is essential
- Experience with a similar sized mid tier builder/QS company
- Someone who is ambitious and self-motivated
- A team player
This is a really good opportunity for someone who is looking for a long term career with a builder who value their staff which has resulted in them holding an outstanding staff retention rate which is also down to their work/life balance they offer.
If you would like to hear more about the role then please email your CV to David Hope at email@example.com or call on 0406 665 799.
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com