This growing company with large success across the refurb and fit out market specialising in commercial and workplace fitouts have built a large client base and win a lot of repeat business.
Due to a solid reputation amongst commercial real estate clients the business has experienced a successful growth period over the last two years and are now looking to add a highly experienced Estimator to the team.
About the Role – Senior Estimator
They are looking for a Senior Estimator (or highly experienced Estimator) who is proactive and self-sufficient, somebody who is looking to grow with the business. The company predominantly completes D&C projects with occasional lump sum and cost plus packages.
Skills & Experience
To be considered for this role of Intermediate/Senior Estimator you must show stability with previous employers and come from a similar sized builder.
- Have a completed Construction degree
- Have stability on your CV
- 5 to 8 years plus experience in a role of Estimator or Senior Estimator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to do own measuring
- Able to work in team environment
- Able to lead from the front
- Have a refurb / fit out background
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a challenge to grow with a company and progress into more senior positions within the business.
- Competitive Salary available
- Supportive senior management
- Great culture and hardworking team environment
Please contact David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com