This well established builder who operate nationally are looking for an experienced Estimator to join their team in their Sydney office. The
projects this highly respected builder tender on range from $10M to $50M and are in the Commercial, retail, education and industrial sectors.
You will be based in their head office which is located close to Sydney CBD and you will be working alongside the Chief Estimator in a team of four, working on a range of exciting projects.
As an Estimator with 5 years plus experience you will be located at the heart of this close nit team with the opportunity to develop and demonstrate your knowledge. The role will afford you exposure to high-end private and institutional investors, with a guaranteed pipeline of works already secured.
As an Estimator you will be:
- Construction Management degree qualified
- Ability to work in a team environment and unsupervised
- Ability to think on your feet
- Commercial experience
- Quality take offs
- Ability to tender on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships in the construction industry
- Able to use Buildsoft & Cost X
- Ability to read and interpret building plans/engineering drawings
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Spencer Williamson on 02 8252 4006 or drop me an email on email@example.com
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com